Sunday, September 4, 2011

We are Going to Camp Out After School

Today we are going camping. I'm excited. We are going to camp at Duane's house. Cayla's not coming there or Zaine.  Dad I really love him. I had fun yesterday. We played Wii Cars Mater National and Wii fit plus. My favorite show is NASCAR and Cars 2 or Cars. We are sleeping in the tent tonight. We are playing tag with Holden. He is going to be there today. Mom saw a rat two days ago in the coop. If we type fast we can write a small blog. My title is "we are going to the camp out after school." I am playing angry birds after school or PBS kids or something on the Wii cars store mode. Today is Sunday. Today I'm happy because we will take photos today outside of the chickens and bees and all kinds of stuff. My favorite bird on angry birds is the black birds and green birds. The greens are coming soon. Black birds are bomb birds. I love them, all of them. I hope they have apples. We have a light, a bright light. Camping is going to be fun there today. I know how to spell coloring. I have to go poop. My belly hurts. Yesterday was Friday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment