Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I love angry birds rio

There was McQueen, he had to tell doc that he waned to go on a race. When they got to the start they had more racers came Guido, Mia, Fillmore, snot rod, DJ, doc, McQueen, King, chick hicks, fire truck Mater, Mater, Sheriff, Luigi, Wingo, Sally, Flo, Sarge and Romone.

When everyone was asleep and the woke up they saw that someone  was going to win. They are angry. When they followed the tracks they saw who went, it was snot rod, but he wasn't awake, he was just sneezing. He won the race. Everybody was worn out. They had to get oil and gas. The end

Today I am going to play Angry Birds, Rio on Funny Games.us or Angry Animals. You have to kill aliens pink, purple, green and yellow. The sheep do nothing, the chick goes fast, the pig turns in to tree, the bull shoots milk and the horsy explodes.

After my blog I am going to play Angry Alien game  then Angry Birds Hunting game then blue blox and then a Monster Truck game.

DJ hit me and erased my blog.  DJ is lying about me playing games. I have to make ten more lines to be done with my blog. It is going to be fun, it is so much fun.
                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment