Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Angry Birds Big Adventure

We took photos two days ago. We had fun two days ago. We took lots of photos two days ago. Dad is going teach us how to send photos to the computer.  I have a band-aid on my shoulder. It hurt so much. DJ pulled it off. It hurt more. DJ laughed at me for something. DJ hid the Cars case and Wii Fit Plus.  I want it. He lost it
so he should find it.
  
Once upon a time there was a dog. He want to the attic. He went to the playground, then home. They played  games and school. After school I am going to watch angry birds on YouTube. One thousand shows on it. One of them was the yellow bird. He said, "There's no need to be bored."

Then red bird said, "Knock on wood, where did you get that?"

At the camp I saw Gramma, Grammpa and Cathy. Dad was there. We played horseshoes. I got a ringer two times there. DJ didn't tell the story. Angry Birds is my favorite game in the world. There are red birds, yellow birds, bomb birds, a chicken, a boomerang bird, big red and red bouncy birds. My favorite bird is the boomerang bird or birds. I know how to spell page. I wanted smores at the camp. We were not allowed on the trampoline. I wanted to sit. Cayla left Tommy alone at the camp out. Tommy rode in our car one day ago.

We had fun. We have a new camera. I took a photo of Angry Birds and the pigs. They were green. The mustache pig is funny. At the camp I had bread and cupcakes and muffins. My favorite was chocolate. I ate crackers and drank milk. DJ is stupid. Yesterday was fun. I was happy yesterday, very happy. Angry Birds is very fun, too fun. It's September sixth. It is 1:34 PM. At Duane's it was fun. I love Mama and Dadda. POPTROPICA is my favorite game in the world. DJ has funny hair. We don't have a tent, not a single tent. I love dad a lot too much. We are doing science today. After school I am going to play Wii sports or I am going to read a lot. On September 28 it is my birthday. I love my sock monkey. I am going to have more fun today and tomorrow. At the camp mom squished me.

My full name is: Adrien Alyster Shaffer

I live in: Brookville

The state we live is: Pennsylvania

My favorite holiday is: Easter. Why? Because we find eggs and candy and money and all sorts of stuff. It will be fun in Easter, so fun. We find yellows, blues, greens, purples, indigo, red, pink, orange and more colors. We get presents, car fans, books, stickers and stuff. I don't know, but I like some lot of stuff that we find fruit candy yummy very yummy. I eat a lot.           

What I want to be when I grow up: scientist, why, because I know a lot of stuff that Beakman told me a lot and lots of stuff. Anyway I don't know all stuff. I know that some birds can't fly, like flamingos, flames can't burn without oxygen. I know more, but it's secret and I can't tell anyone, no one. Hair pushes hair out. I will build a science building too great. I love it so mach.                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment