Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lightning Breaking Chick Hick's Little Friend

In five more days we ara going camping. We are sleeping in our sleeping bags. We're having a fire. We are sleeping in the tent. I am bringing my Blanket. DJ is stupid. I'm good. DJ likes Horses and trains. I ate pizza. I love DJ and we're happy. DJ is lying. Red Ball Two is fun. The arrow keys to move there are seventeen fun levels where box is my favorite game in the world. DJ's sad.

Once upon a time there were kittens and puppies. They were happy.
Chick Hick's little friend came by. He saw the Rust-eze team. They fought. Chick Hick's little friend went to the bank. Rust-eze was there. He broke his hook and came off. He strapped him in a chair.

Mom is going send us to bed. DJ is sad. We are stupid. I is always capitalized.

We're scared. Mom's scary. We were playing safari upstairs. Dad is mad. Four more days then we will sleep in the tents. DJ is not bringing his blanket. I am continuing my story from yesterday. I am going to play Wii after school or computer. I am happy because of my blog. We built a train track upstairs. DJ is happy because of that track and trains. Today is going to be fun. Rust-eze is my favorite car and HTB and Flo too. We are going to find cars. I am going to oprment valley. then watching TV, Spongebob Sqarepants. I love DJ and me. We are happy. I am sleepy after school. I am going to lay down after school. I am playing Bug On Wire. It's fun or Derailed, it's fun too. I love the chickens. I can't wait till then to play Wii games and computer. My favorite letter is k and l, u too. I love horseys. I love the  Netflix TV shows. We are getting our new house in winter or fall. My favorite number is seventy-eight. I love riding my bike. The Wii game is ky captain, it's fun or Wii fit plus. I love Gramma and DJ. Jewels is fun.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment