Saturday, September 10, 2011

Angry Birds

Yesterday I didn't get Fruit Loops, but today I am going to get them and be good after school. I am going to play Angry Birds. I love it so much, too much. I am going to play it all day and night. I love it so much. Hawaii is where you can find the biggest volcano.

Angry Birds has the big set up where the pigs wear hard hats and some do not have some. They are pretty fun, too fun and so fun. I can't went till I win golden eggs on Angry Birds. Dad still won't pass level 3-5 on Angry Birds for me.

Yesterday I watched Angry Birds on YouTube. My title is Angry Birds Pigs in Easter. It looks like there is a red, blue, yellow, black, white, green, another red and another red. The red does nothing. The blue turns into three birds. The yellow goes fast. The black bird bombs. The white shoots eggs. Green goes backwards. The big red does nothing. The next red bird bounces on wood only. I want to win all of them. I love them all levels with three stars on each level, then you can have Angry Birds Easter and all kinds of stuff.

After school I am going play Angry Birds. Then I am going to play Cars. Then watch TV, then I am going to watch YouTube Angry Birds. It is going to be fun today, so fun, too fun. I am going to play lots of stuff. DJ is stupid, so stupid.

After school I am going to play sand game. My real name is Adrien Alyster Ulrich Shaffer. Djamolodine's real name is DJAMOLODINE Duane Shaffer.

January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. I am going to say them backwards, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February, January. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Spring, Fall, Summer, Winter. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, those are the days of  the week, seasons, numbers spelled and months of the year. There was a ckicken, a green chicken. He ran all over the place. He had fun, so much fun. The end

Sara wants to know how to play Angry Birds. This blog is for her. Today is going to be fun. I am going to do what I typed. It is going to be so much fun today. Everyday it is going to be fun, not some days it can't be fun. I love mom and dad so much. They love me so much. I love the babies and other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment