Tuesday, September 6, 2011

AA Clicking Mouse his Foot




There was me at the store. I pick apples and grapes. Then I go to the kittens and puppies store. I got one puppy and one kitten. They loved me too much. They jumped on me.
Two days ago we went camping. It was fun. DJ wants waffles. I don't want waffles. It's going to be fun today. I am going to play Angry Birds or PBS Kids or PBS Kids Play. I don't know what to play today. I love my blog. I am going to write ten lines on my blog today. I love mom and dad and after school I think I will play Wii Sports and Wii Fit Plus on the Wii.

AA is happy because of the songs. They are great too great. I love the songs. AA loves them. This is the goodnight song. I love it. I am serious. I love them so much. This is Don't Worry Be Happy. I will add the songs to Angry Birds. This song is Little Red Caboose. It is great. This is If All of the Raindrops. How much do I love it? So much. I love all of them. This is So Long Farewell. This is the Lion Sleeps Tonight, it's so great. This is Sleepyhead Mommy. This is the Green Grass Growing All Around, it's great. This is so great, it is Ob-la-di-ob-la-da, too great. This is Lion King song. This is Shortning bread. This is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. This is Mockingbird. This is Row Row Row your boat. This is Under the Sea. I love it so I am going to always love it. This is Day-o Banana Boat Song. It's not great. This is Mary Mack. I love it. This is Skip to My Lou, I love it.

I am in frst grade. This is Chim Chim Cher-Ee. This song is I don't Want to Live on the Moon. This song is the Green Grass Grows. This song is Don't Fly Away. The song is great, too great. The song is called Who's My Pretty Baby? It is great too. The song is Here Comes the Sun. It is great. The song is We're Going to Be Friends Today. I am going to have fun today. The song is One Love People Get Ready. The song  is Ooey Gooey. The song is Peanut Butter. This song is Garden Song. The song is called It's Great You and Me song. This song is called Little Stack of Sugar. This song is called I'm Yours. This song is People Watching. This song is A Frog Went a Walking. This song is Caterpillar Caterpillar. I love it. This is the ABC song. It is great. It is so fun. This song is Happy Feet. It's lovely and great song, a bit too great.    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment