Thursday, September 22, 2011

chick hicks saying ah

There was Flo and Romone they went to get police costumes. Flo was a policewomen and Romone was a policeman. They went to catch Chick Hicks. They called everyone to get Chick Hicks. The cars were mad, they said "You are going to die, yeah." Chick said "The piston cup trophy and I will steal it"

McQueen said "First you have to win it"  Chick said "Ha ha ha I am not going to win it they are going to win it". There McQueen meet Sony, Barry and Vince. McQueen said "You have to win it  not them" chick said "do you think so?" They will make me just watch them if they win. I hope they started Vince said "Uh oh 25 laps" Barry said "Look at all those race cars." Sony said "I dont know about this." Chick Hicks Chick said "You will win I know it." Sony said "Ok" Chick Hicks "Great I am going to haing out with Mia and Tia. McQueen saw them he said "Yeah Sony taste this" Sony said "What is it?" McQueen said "A bomb." Sony exploded into Radiator Springs. Sally said "Hi check out paint with Romone" Barry said "Bye-bye." McQueen said "Oh no you don't." He was in 1st plase and it was the last lap they both had one inch. McQueen won the race. When Chick was almost done with a joke. Mia and Tia hit Chick and went over to McQueen. Chick said "Why did you slow down?" "I didn't there was a mouse in my engine." Chick said "Next time I am going to win the race for you." Chick said "Ok but no more puting mice in your engine." Barry said "Yes sir now go to doc's home and give me some cups." Barry said "Yes sir Chick." Before he got there Mater and McQueen were guarding doc's home. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment