Thursday, September 8, 2011

Angry Birds Knock on Wood

For breakfast is Fruit Loops. I want them and two sandwiches and smores. Yummy, so yummy. It is the best day ever. I can't wait. It is going to be great. I am going to hug mommy, daddy and DJ.
I love to eat strawberries.
There was an Angry Birds practice level  56-14. They couldn't beat it. Without boomerang bird and bomb bird. They came with there friends. The boomerangs went first. He couldn't do it. It was the bomb birds turn. It was bricks. They talked to each other. They had a deal about going at the same time. It worked, but it didn't. The bomb bird boomed, all the birds flew up in the air, and they all crashed the top of the bricks. It broke, level clear. They had fun. The End
 
Mom let out the chickens. After school I am going to play Wii Fit Plus on the Wii. Mom is working. I am working, dad is working, DJ is working. Daddy wont let me pass level 3-5 on angry birds.

We got transformed in the movie cars watching a race. Dinoco won the race. We loved it.

There was a green cow. He went to the store to buy milk. The store ran out of milk. The pig came by. He said just make some. He did make some and they loved it so much. They hugged him.

There was a chicken in the yard. She was pink and green. She went to discover the yard. 

we are going to watch Beakmen. My, DJ is stooped. I can't wait till then. It is going to be fun. I told you, fun. Today is going to be fun. After my blog I am going to do math games or video games will be fun, but once dad said I can have China Wok for supper, so yummy. I love Beakmen. He teaches me science. Fruit Loops, yay, fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment