Friday, September 30, 2011

There was McQueen and the King they went to see Otto Otto went are you doing I am jast racing OK well jast seeing you well I was jast jocking I an come wif you OK OK but you are so big don't worry but but went do you want um I jast af to um see if big race cars or olod but it is winter aho are we going to stop tacking lo is that car I don't know it is not I don't know it is Fin McMissile Fred went are you doing er I am jast cacking out the great Fin McMissile hey I am great car you arnt a car yes I am no you are a race car sorry it's OK went are we going to do Otto I don't know cod we jast call I know I know Holly Shiftwell ya next stop Toko um ware are we you men you dent see eny thing ah ah ah OK arent you going to tell me went cars are going to be in the race OK you red Tex a wite car Kamoto Mater a green car a nofr red car OK let's race you can't catch me ah ah ah you are sorry ah wo OK I quite Otto y are you lifing look at all tos asickls wents the matr I can't jamp let's go and see your skill test OK that's one big ramp I know now your skill test is starting in three two one yes yes do you want um are you going to shout go yes so you better drif go! zoom did you see that Doc Otto yes come down from there OK now went um you get the piston cup trophy thicks for the trophy Doc know problom I know goodbye bye bye now how are we going to have fun I don't went now went dopy Doc how do you know my nae I jast do now Doc don'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment