Friday, September 9, 2011

The Angry Birds Pigs Being Cowboys



Once we went to the store. We got lots of stuff. We went home. We got to many bags. It filled our home. We can't walk.
There was a red moose. He went to the fireworks to buy some fireworks. Those fare works don't work. He was sad.
I am listening to Pandora radio songs. I am going to play Wii after school, Wii Fit Plus or Cars. DJ loves cars, me too. I love the seven colors of the rainbow, red, green, yellow, indigo, purple, orange, violet and blue. On September 24th is Maggie's party at some kind of park. I want China Wok for supper. My favorite food is China Wok. I am a pro. I love being a pro. Someday I am going to pro class. Duck likes to ride on Silkie. Henrietta flies everywhere. Miss Bitchy got bit by a dog.
DJ took angry birds little game upstairs. I don't do that. 
There was a cat whose name was Martin. He went in the snow. The snow of the snow storm followed the cat into the cat's home. He was covered in snow. It melted. He got wet. He turned blue when he was dry.

On Angry Birds the pigs stole the bird eggs from a rope, a cowboy rope, The king pig was the one with the rope. The helmet pig does not know if it is a good idea. He got killed before he got away. Two more died, not the king pig, it did not die.   

                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment