Saturday, August 27, 2011

AAu8ilu8iuiiii

I am going to ckueces on my brfday I am gating presents I am seck I wio play games and games I am geting pesa
DJ is doing has blog afdr has blog hes doing more school I am dam and dam and dam I am rally stoped I am doing my blog to dar is a spider on the top of the barfom door daon stars is crawling awaond I am scard and is sckare I dot no wat to tap DJ is in had of me at ckacehesis I wel win toes and pries I am sad and seck  I cat do my school I cat do enefen  dj is wareing tooe pans 
if I do not do my school I weo be beted you no AA and DJ
        Once upon a time ther was pink cow thet wat to the crkis and did trecks it fied aralnd in the crkes it did more trecs it japt ofr a hop and a man it has wengs its nam is moo moo its a pink cow it sod the pepo the sky it tock dam to spas on to Saturn  lions it cam to my hos jaguar coyotes are spread alaska canada usa mexico and central America Waterfall funny frogs one of these frogs is different from the others Circle him the cave salamander is able to survive for up to 6 years wiahout food polar bear elephants ears are so big to help keep them cool . Aardvark Llama zebra fun these zebras are missing their stripes Draw some stripes on them and be creative clownfish giraffes alligator hippopotamus Bear cubs ocean wonders which animal would you not find in the  ocean circle it no two striped coats on zebras are the same - iust like our fingerprints parrot gazelle butterflies sand dunes matching habitats match the animal to its habitat chimpanzee frog penguins parrots are vocal birds they make screaming calls to communicite to each other a giant panda eats up to 88 pounds of  bamboo a day common lizard lions giraffes moose wlves forests cover 1/3 of the earth's surface walrus electric eel camel sea gulls cactus lion antelopes arctic foxes moose woif     

No comments:

Post a Comment