Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mater and Rust-eze Team

Adrien went to the store. He got apples and pickles and oranges. When I got there they surprised AA. You know me. I had toast and eggs. After the party, we went to California. We went with a race car and there was Mater and Lightning. Mater was my favorite car, because he was brown and he was a tow truck.

We were in Radiator Springs and we saw Doc Hudson, Sally and Flo and Romone. The last car we saw was Red. We had a race. I won. There were seven cars. One car I love was Mater. The car fairy she loved me. She had a barracuda. It was abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz day. Everyone was happy,  except me. I was bored. I was coloring and printing. Mater is a rock star. I was a stammering fan of Mater and we were tractor tipping the Rust-eze bumper team. He lost and it backspaced the Rust-eze. The Rust-eze has the number 95. I gave him the number 900,000,000,000,000. We went back home. We had three babies. They loved me because of my ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment