Saturday, August 27, 2011

AA is Sad

There was Goldilocks and three bears. They left, Goldilocks came by. She saw the house. She ran in. She saw pots of oatmeal. One was hot, one was cold and one was warm. It was perfect and then she saw three chairs. The first one was hard. One was too fuzzy. She found the right one. She ran up the stairs. She saw three beds. The first bed was hot. The second one was too soft. The third one was perfect. When the three bears got home they saw her. They kicked her out.

The gingerbread man jumped in the pan. cat hat man pan Books reading. I love the summer and fall.

food mood    cars jars

DJ is eating smores and hot dogs.

middle people farmer mountain thousand machine giant amount moisture apple weather cow hat mail priority disease shelter secret different baby storekeeper another covering how hi dog hot In all show add mood cat government scientist chemical Ever door fat rich pet food  summer pans Everglades several candymaker  watermelon vegetable American macaroni Minnesota Bars on skill Words Online Math Post one  Funflow yellow orange glass BEGIN Good best go better bus lands sea high so working net from December April cookbook open pen Sun dell enter power face Facebook labels design bullet list text connect man classic roast score pink the m and ms free hours boggle too games game musical zone grades living radio teacher trouble tables I SPY nest tab worm mas think Sony gerber new years day get non-toxic                                                     
We are camping in eight more days in a tent. I am eating smores. We are sleeping in the tent. I am happy because of that. I am sad. Dad is mad at me and DJ. I am doing school and school am I'm Sadder than last time he yelled at me and DJ. I love Rachael. I will have fun after school. I am playing Funflow after school.
Dad is making tricycles. He is mad at me again. He's mad at me. I am crying. I am doing my school, am sad, really sad. Dad is coming. I am doing school. DJ is bad too.  I am doing school. I am sad. When I grew up I am going to be a scientist or a farmer. I am doing the computer, not Wii. I am sad. I am doing school. I am sad. I am doing school and school and school am sad and sad and sad am doing school and school.


















No comments:

Post a Comment