Monday, August 29, 2011

Car in a Tent

Mom set the tents up yesterday. We played in them. We played tag. After school we or playing Wii. Not me I am playing computer.
Once upon a time I went to a concert. I won a trophy. When I got home we got a baby. It was named Peck. He was cute. It died.
It's our day off, but we or doing school. You know, blog. After that, more school, after that we are playing in the tent. We are going to have fun doing stuff like playing Wii and computer and watching TV. Six more days then we will sleep in the tents. We are having hot dogs and smores. I am sleeping with mommy. DJ is sleeping with daddy. We will play tag. I smell cherry ice cream. DJ smells chocolate ice cream. We are going to play tractor tipping and racing and story mode.
On Wii sports resort I sword fight fat people at the volcano. After that Wii fit plus. The funnest Wii games in the world is Cars. Cars is Djamolodine's favorite game in world. I am happy, not too happy. I will explode, am going to have lots of fun today. I am playing with DJ for six days only. I love mommy and daddy and DJ. I love my Boo-Boo blankets. I am happy becauses of my blog.
I am a scientist.
DJ is sad. When I grow up I'm going to be a policeman. I'll have a badge, it'll be shiny as a car. 
I learned a new dance called the Blue Footed Booby Bird. DJ is a race car driver. Dad is wearing a scientist shirt.  I am too happy. Now I love games. I love Fishtronaut. 
Daddy long legs are spiders
I'm careful and clean.   
    

                                   
         

No comments:

Post a Comment