Thursday, August 25, 2011

Adrien's Big Adventure

By Adrien. We were happy because we were healthy. We went to our Gramma's house. We were happy, happy, happy. I drank tea. I loved Gramma and Grampa. They gave us popcorn. A journey must begin with a single step. We went to the docks, then the zoo, then home. I missed mom and dad. We had five new babies. The one baby was Visa, the second was Martin, the third one was National, the fourth was Fortune and the fifth was Chuck. I loved all five of them. We showed them the dump. The babies loved the garbage and we got a top infrared remote control that controls Little Tooth.

The babies were racing.
They loved me.
They knew how to build.
They climbed trees.
They counted.
They ran.
They were five good babies and they made us bored.

I read a story that was called Inside Outside Upside Down. They went to sleep. I read books. They got up. They bugged me and Djamolodine, mom, and dad, Cayla, and Zaine, Gramma and Grampa. No one wanted to play. We got our new  house. It was great. Mom smacked us. We don't like it. We punched her. I can count to 1,000. I love mom. Mom was a farmer, now she's a mom, a great farmer now, a mom. Mom is a farmer. I love mom. Mom's a farmer. I love mom, she's a farmer. I love my favorite color is non-toxic and salmon and colorrific green and yellow. Mom is a farmer. I love mom. I love mom. She's the greatest mom in the world. We went to China Wok - open daily. exit 78, I-80, Brookville, PA.

We went home. We played Wii tractor tipping. I was Mater. 3 X 5 is 15. I hate dad. I love mom and Zaine. Dad is stupid. I love Mondays. I love the eleven and the winter. I don't know who Grampa Fat is. I love Djamolodine. I played with him. I love him. OK where was I? Oh, DJ played with me. I watched Spongebob Squarepants and played with Legos and then cars, lots of cars, lots and lots of cars. We were happy, so happy we exploded. We didn't like it, but I like it. Dad is packaging. I don't like it, it'll be 100 hours +9000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00, DJ is playing. Modern loves me. You know, our sixth baby. Mom and dad are sad. We are happy. Dad can you check my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment